C A R E E R S > M A R K E T I N G M A N A G E R
Salary negotiable, 4 days/week plus rewards & commission
T H E R O L E
Client-facing hybrid marketing / account management function for consumer brand startup clients at Bloom (http://bloomltd.co.uk/).
As a strategic thinker and practical doer, you consider yourself a generalist marketer with strengths at the brand end of the spectrum. You are energetic, proactive, responsible, curious, helpful, and confident.
Whilst mixed, the focus of this role is on the planning & implementation of various marketing activities (largely digital, either ongoing or for campaigns) whilst managing the clients and co-ordinating any internal/external resources (such as the wider Bloom team, our freelancers or media partners).
Focused on upholding Bloom’s high standard of work and our reputation in the industry, you will lead on the planning and execution of varied marketing activities for our clients. You have a proven track record of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns on time, on budget and on brand.
As an esteemed marketer, you pride yourself on your blend of analytical curiosity and passion for creativity, keeping abreast of industry news, latest tech updates, and new trends in branding.
• Lead on delivery of marketing work from campaign plans and brand activations to marketing strategy and digital media activity, maximising budgets
• Advise clients on best practice, demonstrating expertise through useful insights
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all assigned projects
• Prepare reports and regularly update key metrics across clients
• Serve as a key point of contact for assigned clients
• Build and maintain strong client relationships
• Manage client expectations and minimise possible conflict
• Lead and actively participate in client meetings
• Support Marketing Director during initial stages of ideating and strategising
• Support Managing Director on pitching, new business opportunities and in-house marketing
• Liaise between internal team members and external suppliers for project coordination, plus billing and reporting
Our company values are: expertise, execution, refreshing and courtesy. This means we love learning and are for ever curious. As much as we love the academic side, we also love getting sh*t done and making things happen! For ever blending strategy & execution, thinking & doing, marketing & creativity. Refreshing means we are down-to-Earth, practical, plain-speaking, whilst always respectful & courteous to each other.
We invest in our talent with a Bloom-appointed coach for personal development and team building. We consider who we are hiring for today and who this person will become in the near future, mapping out personal development plans and investing in their growth so that, together, we can all bloom.
This means the 4 day/week part-time nature of the role can move to full-time with salary increases to be discussed based on performance.
We have big ambitions, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing agency.
Bloom is a female-founded, fast-growing agency, and we’re looking for our new team member to join us on this exciting journey.
As a brand-focused marketing agency for B2C & B2B startups and scale-ups, no day will be like the next! Bloom is sector-agnostic, meaning we work with clients across a range of industries, creating a varied and interesting workplace. The commonality all our clients share, however, is their ambition and innovative problem-solving.
T H E O P P O R T U N I T Y
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
• Energetic, passionate, curious, proactive and helpful - true to our company values of expertise, execution, refreshing and courtesy
• Excellent command of English; innately creative, balanced with analytical thinking for that magic marketing blend
• Well-rounded marketing experience across a range of channels with a passion for brands
• 3-5 years’ marketing and agency experience, very confident and comfortable dealing with clients
• Brilliant multitasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects for different clients at any one time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Highly-organised, practical, and speedy (agency life is fast-paced!)
• Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, written and listening skills - not only will you be a key contact for clients, but you will also be an integral go-between for other internal team members or external suppliers, so building good relationships is key
• Experience with small businesses - meaning you are comfortable with extreme agility and a lack of corporate-level rigid structure
• UK-based, ideally in or around London for the times we do arrange in-person meetings
Why work for us:
Bloom is proud to be a flexible employer, rated in the Top 20 Most Flexible Employers by Flexa in 2021. With a fully-remote team you can work when and how you want - as long as the quality and speed of the work is not compromised, and the client/agency needs are prioritised.
We are a fun, yet driven team. We are dynamic and down-to-Earth, with a good sense of humour. We host quarterly team hangouts, biannual events, and at least one celebration a year (for our anniversary/Xmas).
All the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss, with the stability of employment.