MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
Part-time contract, £30-£35k pro-rata plus commission
Client communication including regular updates & reports, project handling, administrative duties, processing inbound client requests and liaising with other team members / departments / third parties to bring marketing projects to fruition.
Digitally-focused marketing function including CRM such as HubSpot, email automations, enough knowledge of paid & organic social media to understand, deal with specialists, and confidently present to clients.
As first port of call to a mix of agency accounts, each client's needs are unique and you will need to be able to think quickly, respond to many different requests professionally, timely and be the friendly, reliable contact they need.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for clients
• Build and maintain strong client relationships
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all assigned projects
• Clearly communicate the progress on weekly/fortnightly calls
• Prepare reports and regularly update key metrics across clients
• Liaise between teams (internal team members and external suppliers)
• Implement marketing projects such as email campaigns or content calendars
As a 360, fully-integrated marketing agency, you will not be pigeon-holed into one particular remit; instead, one day you may have your head down on numbers for performance marketing, the next you may be brainstorming for an exciting brand activation. For anyone interested in marketing and keen to progress their career, this is a great opportunity to expand your horizons.
As a startup marketing agency, you will be exposed to a range of exciting clients across different sectors - all doing innovative things. It’s fast-paced but there’s never a dull moment!
We invest in our talent with a Bloom-appointed coach for personal development and team building.
We have big ambitions, so this is an exciting time to join a rapidly-growing agency.
• 3-5 years’ agency experience, specifically in an account management role where you are very confident and comfortable dealing with clients
• Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Highly-organised and good attention-to-detail
• Digital marketing experience (email, social, web)
• Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, written and listening skills - not only will you be the first point of contact for clients, but you will also be an integral go-between for other internal team members or external suppliers, so building good relationships is key
• Experience with small businesses - meaning you are comfortable with extreme agility and a lack of corporate-level rigid structure
• Proactive approach
• Curious nature
• Speed! Agency life is fast-paced, startups move even faster ;)
NICE TO HAVE
• 5+ year’s agency experience
• Relevant marketing qualifications
• Analytical thinking blended with innate creativity makes a brilliant marketer
Why work for us:
Bloom is proud to be a flexible employer, with a fully-remote team meaning you can work when and how you want - as long as the quality and speed of the work is not compromised, and the clients/agency needs are prioritised.
We are a fun yet driven team. We are a dynamic and down-to-Earth team with a good sense of humour.
We encourage thinking differently (curiosity most certainly did not kill the cat).
We host quarterly team hangouts, biannual events, and at least one celebration a year (for our anniversary/Xmas).
All the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss, with the stability of employment.
NB: This is a part-time role for a self-employed contractor.
INTERVIEWS START W/C 3 MAY